- An outstanding opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading non-for-profits.
- Permanent, Full-time, 35 hours per week
- Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane based
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to eliminate the inequalities that keep people in poverty.
At Oxfam Australia, we believe all lives are equal and no-one should live in poverty. We believe that in a wealthy world, poverty is unjustifiable and preventable, that the present state of inequality and injustice must be challenged, and that with the right support, people can change their lives for the better.
We are part of an international confederation of 19 organisations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
All our work is led by five core values: Accountability, Empowerment, Equality, Inclusiveness and Sustainability.
As an organisation undertaking work both locally and internationally and in humanitarian response, we take our duty of care seriously to safeguard children, young people and adults and recognise that we must meet community expectations and the trust placed in our people to maintain the highest standards of conduct with children. Therefore, our people are required to comply with the One Oxfam Child Safeguarding and Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse policies and sign the Oxfam Australia Child Safeguarding and One Oxfam Employee Codes of Conduct.
In this role you will work in close conjunction with members of the Supporter Activation unit, Digital Marketing and the Supporter Insights teams to identify opportunities to strengthen supporter loyalty and develop, test and implement effective supporter journeys. You will identify, highlight and work to address supporter pain points, barriers to support and provide data informed advice that will help ensure balance between short-term revenue goals of the fundraising team and longer-term health of the supporter base. You will be pivotal in addressing current levels of churn in the Oxfam Australia supporter base; and in supporting long-term sustained giving to the organisation.
A little about you (the key selection criteria)
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Ability to Identify opportunities and lead on initiatives to strengthen supporter loyalty and satisfaction, and as a result grow lifetime value
- Experience in utilising market analysis, customer insights and data analytics to drive effective business decisions
- Understand of Commitment to Oxfam’s purpose, culture and ways of working
- Work with project teams to review supporter experience within seasonal programs and advise how to enhance experience in subsequent campaigns
We can offer you
- A base salary of $85,903 plus superannuation, superior leave benefits and access to a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,450 of your salary tax-free).
- The opportunity to use your talents and expertise to make a positive impact around the world.
- We value flexibility, and seek to support our people to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
- Cultural leave
- Superannuation matching
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a safe and inclusive workplace where our people feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and encourage applicants with personal experience of the forms of injustice we seek to address to apply for opportunities at Oxfam Australia.
Applicants will be required to show proof of their right to work in Australia and successful applicants will be subject to the satisfactory clearance of a Police Records Check, and Counter Terrorism and Aid Diversion check.
For enquiries relating to this position, please contact Lucinda Runnalls via email@example.com
• Complete the on-line application form, then, as three separate documents, upload a cover letter, CV and a response addressing the selection criteria outlined in the ad
• Applications close on 30 January 2022