- Unique opportunity to join Oxfam Australia’s Fundraising team
- Permanent, Part-time, 17.5 hours per week
- Melbourne based
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to eliminate the inequalities that keep people in poverty.
At Oxfam Australia, we believe all lives are equal and no-one should live in poverty. We believe that in a wealthy world, poverty is unjustifiable and preventable, that the present state of inequality and injustice must be challenged, and that with the right support, people can change their lives for the better.
We are part of an international confederation of 20 organisations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 75 countries.
All our work is led by five core values: Accountability, Empowerment, Equality, Inclusiveness and Sustainability.
As an organisation undertaking work both locally and internationally and in humanitarian response, we take our duty of care seriously to safeguard children, young people and adults and recognise that we must meet community expectations and the trust placed in our people to maintain the highest standards of conduct with children. Therefore, our people are required to comply with the One Oxfam Child Safeguarding and Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse policies and sign the Oxfam Australia Child Safeguarding and One Oxfam Employee Codes of Conduct.
The Marketing Communications team sits within the Fundraising and Resource Growth section and is responsible for developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies to promote Oxfam’s work through paid, owned and shared channels. By amplifying voices and sharing inspiring stories, we motivate people to tackle poverty together, and help them experience their impact.
This role leads the production process to deliver strategic organisation-wide marketing communications projects while encouraging effective briefing practices, solving complex production problems, championing brand guidelines and ensuring internal client deadlines and objectives are met. The Marketing Production Lead is responsible for the production plan for a wide range of marketing communications products such as fundraising appeals, public campaigns and reports.
This role, together with the Editor, Content Producers, Graphic Designer and Publisher will take an integrated approach to delivering marketing communications across all channels, always ensuring, exceptional stakeholder engagement and liaising skills. The Marketing Production Lead will utilise agile project management methodology and is responsible for supporting the team to deliver work on time, within budget, on brief and on brand.
A little about you (the key selection criteria)
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Demonstrated experience in scoping project deliverables, available workloads and realistic timelines while making effective commercial decisions and reporting on project performance to maximise efficiencies and optimise workflow.
- Proven experience working within a fast-paced creative studio, with the ability to juggle a wide range of projects at the same time, react quickly, meet deadlines and prioritise tasks.
- Working knowledge of creative development software, production processes and digital production platforms with preference for experience in Trello and ClickUp.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
We can offer you
- A base salary of $85,903 Pro rata plus superannuation, superior leave benefits and access to a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,450 of your salary tax-free).
- The opportunity to use your talents and expertise to make a positive impact around the world.
- We value flexibility, and seek to support our people to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
- Cultural leave
- Superannuation matching
How to apply
- To apply, click the Apply Now button to be directed to Oxfam’s job portal.
- Applications close on 25 May 2022.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a safe and inclusive workplace where our people feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and encourage applicants with personal experience of the forms of injustice we seek to address to apply for opportunities at Oxfam Australia.
Applicants will be required to show proof of their right to work in Australia and successful applicants will be subject to the satisfactory clearance of a Police Records Check, and Counter Terrorism and Aid Diversion check.
We give priority to protecting the health, safety and wellbeing of our people, supporters, and the communities we work with. If successful, you may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination or approved medical contraindication prior to commencing employment with Oxfam Australia.
For enquiries relating to this position, please contact Maddison Kraus via email@example.com
• Complete the on-line application form, then, as three separate documents, upload a cover letter, CV and a response addressing the selection criteria outlined in the ad
• Applications close on 25 May 2022