- Join a collaborative, connected team producing inspiring work
- 24 Months Maximum Term Contract,
- Full-time, 35 hours per week, 28 hours can be negotiated
- Melbourne based, Sydney and Brisbane, Negotiable
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to eliminate the inequalities that keep people in poverty.
At Oxfam Australia, we believe all lives are equal and no-one should live in poverty. We believe that in a wealthy world, poverty is unjustifiable and preventable, that the present state of inequality and injustice must be challenged, and that with the right support, people can change their lives for the better.
We are part of an international confederation of 19 organisations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
All our work is led by five core values: Accountability, Empowerment, Equality, Inclusiveness and Sustainability.
As an organisation undertaking work both locally and internationally and in humanitarian response, we take our duty of care seriously to safeguard children, young people and adults and recognise that we must meet community expectations and the trust placed in our people to maintain the highest standards of conduct with children. Therefore, our people are required to comply with the One Oxfam Child Safeguarding and Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse policies and sign the Oxfam Australia Child Safeguarding and One Oxfam Employee Codes of Conduct.
As the Gift in Wills coordinator, your dynamic and motivated approach will play a key role in our ambitious and exciting Fundraising program. You will bring your demonstrated experience in managing and cultivating strong and long-lasting relationships with existing and potential bequestors. You are also responsible for managing estates where Oxfam is a beneficiary, corresponding with solicitors and executors.
A little about you (the key selection criteria)
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Excellent project management & time management skills with experience coordinating telemarketing, direct mail and/or engagement campaigns
- An understanding of the principles of gifts in Wills fundraising and estate management
- Experience working with CRM databases and an understanding of data driven marketing best practice
- Experience building and fostering relationships with current and perspective donors using best practice relationship development techniques. Experience in the Gift in Wills context highly regarded
We can offer you
- A base salary of $77,013 plus superannuation, superior leave benefits and access to a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,450 of your salary tax-free).
- The opportunity to use your talents and expertise to make a positive impact around the world.
- We value flexibility, and seek to support our people to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
- Cultural leave
- Superannuation matching
How to apply
- To apply, click the Apply Now button to be directed to Oxfam’s job portal.
- Applications close on 17 October 2021 at 11:00 PM.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We care deeply about creating a safe and inclusive workplace where our people feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and encourage applicants with personal experience of the forms of injustice we seek to address to apply for opportunities at Oxfam Australia.
Applicants will be required to show proof of their right to work in Australia and successful applicants will be subject to the satisfactory clearance of a Police Records Check, and Counter Terrorism and Aid Diversion check.
For enquiries relating to this position, please contact Sam Allen via email@example.com
• Complete the on-line application form, then, as three separate documents, upload a cover letter, CV and a response addressing the selection criteria outlined in the ad
• Applications close on 17 October 2021 at 11:00 PM.